Tuesday, October 1

Montage maker - Major Mitchell by Anja

Hi! I' m Anja founder of Major Mitchell Designs

I started the label in 2012 for the simple reason that I wanted to change the landscape of T-shirts out there. A T-shirt enthusiast myself it only seemed logical to start creating my own. When I'm not working on my own stuff I'm on the lookout for sneakers. One day a pair of Major Mitchell Jordan's or Nike high dunks will be taking the world by storm. In the meantime I mainly design screen prints for garments like T-shirts, crew neck jumpers and hoodies.

Sewing is also a big part of designing for Major Mitchell. Last winter's collection included T-shirts and hoodies with sewn on designs. The fabrics for those designs are mostly a collection from my travels to Germany and other parts of the world. Caps with sewn on designs are always part of Major Mitchell's products.
We created our first winter accessory this season which is a striped crochet beanie, the envy of every stylish person in Perth this winter.

Major Mitchell creates street wear but we don't expect you to be able to skateboard, the desire to attire with attitude is all you need! Whilst recently traveling to Berlin I found an awesome fabric with Cavaleras which I will use for pocket tees. The tees will be available at our next Pop up shop opening in October! ( details to be announced) We will also launch our second design of the “City Collection” at this pop up shop. This collection includes a NYC tee with screen printed pocket and the newest release will be an anthracite coloured tee with a screen printed Berlin pocket design.

CONTACT
Say hello on facebook/MajorMitchellDesign or go to our website for more products www.majormitchelldesigns.com.