Super excited to announce that we have 9 talented guest artists joining us for the remainder of our time in our current location (Until the end of August)
Koi Girl is a collection of exclusive one of a kind handbags and accessories using vintage textiles from the Japanese Kimono and Obi.
Words and pictures...
Stirred Gourmet chocolate spoons
Stirred - the home of the most delicious & amazing, luxury hot chocolate . . . on a spoon!
Creative illustrations and hand painted dolls
Modern art and illustrations of characters with rosy red cheeks
Jason Art and Design
wonderful modern art and design installations
Beautiful hand crafted children's clothing
Joins us for a second month with her amazing colourful canvasses.
Special congratulations to our Propel Free Space contributor Sad Jane!
In other news...
- In aid of our hat and scarf collection for the Salvation Army, we are holding a free Sunday Yarn session THIS Sunday 3rd August. We'll be there to help any beginners or just come along for a 'yarn' while you knit or crochet something for the Salvos. We have some yarn to use but new donations are welcome. You'll need to bring needles or hooks. Space is tight, but if it's nice we can take chairs outside. Stay as long as you like!
Join the event HERE or just pop along at your leisure.
- Salvation Army winter appeal - We are collecting and making beanies and scarves to give to our neighbours at the the Salvation Army Northbridge to distribute to the needy. More info can be found HERE
- We are collecting ANYTHING CAT for the Cat Haven. For more info head HERE
- Have you entered our INSTAGRAM COMP yet? Entries close on Sunday the 17th of August. Head HERE for details
- Made on the left Markets Raffle. Purchase a raffle ticket in store to win a marvellous hamper full of Montage goodies. Proceeds go to our friends at Made on the Left - a not for profit organisation.