Sunday, January 23

Libby Gardiner : iheartcharlie





Libby is...



I reside in the beautiful Margaret River region. I’m mum to a 3 1/2 yrold Kelpie cross Border Collie, Charlotte (aka Charlie), who was the inspiration behind the ‘iheartcharlie’ name. My creative background is in textile design, fashion and photography. I've always loved making things and taking photos and there’s always a work in progress at my house. iheartcharlie was launched in 2009 and embodies my love of textiles and beautifully handcrafted items. I find inspiration in pintucks, pleats and buttons; you will find elements of all of these things in my work. My philosophy is to keep things simple, well made and functional.
All of my textile creations are original designs created by me and each has been individually hand crafted. They are created either as limited edition or one of a kind.
I hope you enjoy all that iheartcharlie has to offer.

Online Store:
www.iheartcharlie.etsy.com

Blog:
www.photopaperscissorsglue.blogspot.com